The objective of search engine optimisation is to rank a business’ website for a range of target keywords and search terms that people use to find a product or service. Ranking a website takes time with competitive keywords requiring upwards of 6 to 9 months. Google is constantly updating its algorithm and this can have both a positive and negative impact on a website’s ranking. However, not being visible to new customers is immensely damaging to any business.
This is a complex task that requires in-depth technical digital knowledge. ECAP specialises in SEO and employs the latest and most effective methods to help clients appear on the first page of the search engines.
There are various factors that determine how well a website ranks.
– Writing informative, engaging and original content is one of the most important.
– Building authority can be achieved by establishing high-quality backlinks at a natural rate.
– Setting up the website correctly, both in terms of the content and its underlying structure.
– There are now more mobile than desktop users searching the web. This necessitates the use of SEO tactics, tailored specifically to smart phones, to help those who are on the go in finding relevant businesses.
– Search engines don’t recognise video content. To be successful with video SEO, a range of background optimisation techniques must be employed.
– Many businesses wish to target their local areas whilst other clients require national and international SEO strategies.
The era of self-promotion has long gone, whether it is text, video or mobile, the basis of all SEO activities is heavily reliant upon high quality, interesting, insightful and engaging content. This builds trust and advocacy as well as helping to rank the website high on the search engines. ECAP has all the tools, experience and expertise necessary to deliver sustainable SEO results for your business.